Photos are a treasure. Not only do they capture a fleeting moment in time, but they also allow us to revisit those happy memories just by looking at them. Treat them the way they deserve and make your memories last for generations with a canvas printed photo that will bring your photos to life.
Traditionally, photos are displayed on glossy paper and hung in frames while canvases were mainly used for artistic paintings. Whether a photo displays a scenery or a family portrait, photos are art. They should be displayed in a way the preserves the beauty that attracted you to the scene in the first place, for years to come. Canvas photo prints have a number of advantages over traditional photos:
- Professional appearance: Not only do canvases give the feel of the painted effect of art, but the professionals in a canvas shop will also be able to make sure the photo looks amazing by touching up the image’s flaws and applying stylistic touches. And since there’s no glossy finish, viewers can focus only on the detail of the photo without distraction.
- Durability: This is arguably the best attribute of canvas printed photos. The materials used in canvas prints are sturdier than paper. It won’t be damaged as easily or completely and hopelessly ruined if, let’s say, you spilled your coffee on it somehow.
- Easy editing: All photos can be edited to achieve the look you’re after or get rid of dreaded red-eyes, but with a canvas prints, you can enhance your photos as you see fit and the pictures will come out exactly as you expected thanks to awesome work of professionals. You could even get creative and make odd sizes to create a unique piece of art or add a border along the photo’s margins to create your own frame.
- Larger images: Canvases come in a range of sizes from 8×10 to 48×48 and bigger, making it easier to display a large photo on any given wall. You could even split the photo into three panels and hang them side by side to create an even bigger scene.
- Weighs less: Frames can get heavy (depending on the type you buy of course). Overall, a canvas will weigh less than a framed photo, which then helps you carry, move, hang, rearrange, or store them without the hassle of lifting too much weight or accidentally dropping the piece.
Also Read: Creativity Tips to Unleash Your Inner Artist
Photos are an important part of remembering and sharing our treasured experiences and can be displayed in wonderful, creative ways that enhance the overall beauty of the moment. Don’t let your favorite photos be dulled down by traditional photo printing techniques, enhance their beauty and stay up to date with a canvas print instead.