[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]While we have no problem with sign shops, as they do a fantastic job of printing signs, but that’s just it… they do a great job of printing signs. Trusting a sign shop to print your photos or wall art really just isn’t their forte. While we’re sure they would do the job to the best of their abilities, a custom canvas shop specialized in printing on canvas can ensure the work is done correctly. Check out our 10 reasons you should not have a sign shop print your wall art:
- Trusting someone to print your artwork or family memories is a big deal, and you should get it done right the first time around. Canvas shops have the experience and knowledge to make this happen.
- Canvas shops know how images will enlarge and how the quality of the photo will turn out ahead of time. This will determine the overall looks of the finished product, and produce the best quality image.
- Printing artwork is not what sign shops do on a daily basis. Thus, some details may be missed or completed incorrectly. It’s not their fault; it’s just not what they do all the time.
- Most sign shop printers are built for speed, not for art. Therefore, the quality of the print just won’t be as stunning.
- Canvas shops are used to printing on canvas, sign shops are not. Again, it’s all about the experience.
- You want premium canvas, ink, coating, and frames; these are things canvas shops offer. They know what materials are best, what will work on certain prints, and how to ensure you get what you’re looking for.
- Canvas shops can help your image look as incredible as possible, and add stylistic treatments to produce the effect you had in mind. It’s an art, and canvas shops provide just that.
- A canvas shop will make sure you’re 100% happy with your print. Customer satisfaction is the key to their success after all.
- No one wants a print that will scratch off or fade. A canvas shop will ensure the best, and even use UV protective coatings to keep your art looking great for years to come.
- Many businesses today, including some sign shops, use automated messages. If you like talking to a robot, feel free. At our canvas shop, you’ll only be talking to humans.
Overall, a canvas shop is going to use their expertise in the industry, the best materials, and their daily knowledge of printing art that you just can’t get from a sign shop or anywhere else. The simple fact of the matter is that experience counts. They will make sure the job is done right, looks great, lasts for years, and may even add some little extras in for free. Don’t take your family photos or fine art to a sign shop, take it to the professionals.